I am currently following korean skin care method. I have a combination to oily skin type. I get pimple a lot. So pimple patches are always handy for me. I love my Cosrx pimple patches and it really does what it claims.
I will describe my night routine below
- Thank you Farmer cleansing oil
- Cosrx low ph good morning face wash
- Cosrx Propolis toner
- Cosrx snail mucin essence
- Innisfree green tea seed serum
- Cosrx blackhead power liquid (twice a week) / Olay retinol night cream (twice a week)
- Klairs eye awakening gel
- Cosrx Rice mask moisturiser / Klairs freshly juiced vitamin E mask.
My skin loves the snail mucin and i am currently on my 3rd bottle of it. In winter when the weather is dry I prefer the Cosrx balancium ceramide cream as moisturiser.
I am really not a fan of Korean sheet masks. I believe serum can be used directly for best results and I personally don’t see any drastic effects of sheet masks. So I don’t use them at all.
So here is my night time routine. I am a beginner and still trying out new products. Recently I purchased a Benton snail bee lotion and I am yet to figure out at which routine i need to introduce it. And yes of course I did a patch test on my neck first. And last but not the least, you really need a good night sleep to help your skin rejuvenate.
Thank you for reading. Good night 😴